- This PDF file outlines the various public health resources created so far.
- This page describes the various public health guidelines such as queuing, social distancing, following one-way systems, and bubbles and pods.
- Here are posters that can be used as reminders to follow the current public health guidelines.
- This poster shows how to properly and safely use masks.
- Here is a task analysis for teenagers washing their mask by hand or using a washing machine.
- A template for teachers to paste their photo on to help students to recognise the familiar face behind the mask. (Resource source: AsIAm)
- Instructions on hand sanitiser safety
- Instructions for everyone on hand washing. (Resource Source: HSE & WHO)
- Tips on hand washing for people with Sensory Difficulties. (Resource Source: Sensory Integration Education)
- A complete lesson plan for primary school children
- A short, child-friendly video describing vaccines and the immune system
- How to explain vaccines to your child
- A social story of Granny and Grandad getting their vaccine
A social story that you can use to explain Social Distancing. (Resource Source: Middletown Centre for Autism)
- Covid-19 Test Poster (Secondary School)
- What happens during the COVID-19 test – HSE
- How to get tested – HSE
- Social Story for Covid 19 testing – As I Am (Resource source: AsIAm)
- Covid 19 test video (Secondary School & Adults) – Late Late Show (RTÉ)